Personal appearance is of the utmost importance and correct uniform must be worn:
|Blue blouse||Blue shirt|
|School Tie||School Tie|
|Navy sweatshirt with school logo or navy cardigan||Navy sweatshirt with school logo|
|Navy blue skirt with pleats or a pinafore dress or navy or dark grey trousers||Grey trousers|
|White socks or dark tights in winter||Grey or white socks|
|Black shoes with flat heels (not trainers or boots)||Ordinary black shoes (not trainers)|
Where To Buy
The school uniform can be purchased from Top Form by Monkhouse (27 Union St, Oldham OL1 1XS, 0161 627 0417) or School Days.
Items Not Acceptable
- No jewellery to be worn in school (even on non-uniform days).
- No hair gel.
- No extreme hairstyles.
- No false nails or nail polish.
- All items of clothing and footwear, especially plimsolls should be clearly marked.
- For P.E. a pair of navy shorts/gym skirt, white t-shirt and a pair of black plimsolls.
- Football kits are not part of the school uniform and should not be worn for games lessons.
- Shirts and blouses should be tucked in
- Hair bobbles should be plain